Friday, February 10, 2012

Project 2

I feel like this is still a work in progress, and without much time left in class I'll have to post more about it later. But I'm very proud of this project. I was inspired by Stephen King's "It". I found that the creepy carnival sounded really sweet with the Autogun channel. I used the looped murmer setting for the organ effect. I liked how it made the line sound dark and mysterious. I then used the Chord setting from Autogun to create the background line which used a very basic pattern to epmphasize the beats at the beggining of each phrase.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your loop and I think you definitely got the style you were going for. Your post is also really descriptive, which gave me an idea of how you got to your final project. Good job!

    ReplyDelete