Thursday, March 29, 2012

Project 4

I took alot of pride in this project. It's my favorite I've done yet. I hope it'll be yours too. We were asked to mess with the X-Y filter for this one. Instead of using Slayer, I prefered the sounds on the Autogun channel, and what I ended up with was really pleasing to the ear. I made my basic melody and applied the Fruity Filter to it, giving it ups and downs on the cutoff frequency. Since I decided to stick with the same idea for my next filter, I created a bassline with a similar cut off filter, however this time I hooked it up with the X-Y controller. Eventually I felt compelled to add a drum beat, and a rythm line to even out the sound. I was very inspired once this project got rolling. I'm hopping to make it even longer and better. I might see if I can use it for the next project as well and make it even more amazing! Enjoy! .

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Joe. Your style is starting to show in your writing.

    ReplyDelete